Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Sorry Its Been A Few Days =(

Well not much new...just busy helping mom around the house, softball, work and getting ready for PROM!!!!!!!!! YES PROM =)...Prom is actually this Saturday..i am going with one of my friends form Sebeka..he is also a family friend..
My day will go like this:
  wake up early
  9 a.m. go get hair done
  go get flowers
  get my BEAUTIFUL dress on
  Cant forget the make-up
  Aaron will get to my house about noon
  GO TAKE PICS
  be at Amber's house for more pics
  go to Ben's house for more pics
  go eat at the whooppee
  GRAND MARCH AT 730
  THEN ALL NIGHT PARTY
I AM SO EXCITED =)
I will be putting pics on hopefully Sunday

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lot of fun. Hope you and Aaron have a wonderful time! Make sure to post those pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh make sure you post lots of pictures. We won't make it this year as we have a family gathering here on Saturday with all of Danny's family.

    I hope you have a lot of fun at your Senior Prom!

    Oh and remember Grandpa is watching you so don't do anything stupid!!

    ReplyDelete