Thursday, April 14, 2011

My Crazy Little Life

I can remember they day in 7th grade when i first got to pick my softball number which is 27..why 27 do u ask well.. on june 27th mom and dad got married and if u did not know it has a 7 in it and Joe Mauer's number is 7 =)..yeah u are probably thinking why is she such a Joe Mauer fan haha..well he is tall, handsome, his amazing sideburns...i mean look at him whats not to love!!!!!!!!



Well lets get back to me!

Today was my first softball game of the year..we lost but all that counts is i did not freeze..haha..i did get to bat once but struck out swinging..i did fowel one off and went in to our dugout and almost took out a few people haha..

Tomarrow i have another game and that is against Eagle Valley and i hope we kick butt..because i do not like them!!!!!!!!

Yesterday i found out my last day of school is May 20th..and as they day comes closer i am kinda affraid to graduate only because i want my Grandpa Harvey there..but i know he will be watching over me and making sure i am as safe as possible.

Well better go wash my eye black stuff of my face..Yes i still have my game face on haha..

Oh Yeah Prom Is On Saturday I Am So Pumped =)
MY DRESS IS BEAUTIFUL AND MY HAIR STYLE MAKES ME LOOK OLDER I THINK!

1 comment:

  1. Megan graduation can be scarey but its also an exciting time. You only graduate High School one time! Enjoy your last days and know that when one door closes another door opens! You have so much to look forward to yet in your life! Be happy and safe. Gramps will be with you the whole way.

    ReplyDelete